Enjoy relaxing and health-promoting therapies
…and enhance your sense of well-being in a profoundly peaceful space. Have a browse through each therapy to find out what suits you best!
- Aromatherapy – a balancing and healing massage using essential oils derived from plants. Great for removing toxins from your body and boosting your immune system.
- Indian Head Massage – an invaluable treatment for stress-linked problems such as headaches and eyestrain.
- Mindfulness coaching and classes – to help you improve your focus, resilience and sense of well-being and manage stress and anxiety.
- Try a wonderful blend of massage techniques, including holistic Swedish massage and deep tissue massage, tailored to your needs by therapist Nicola McDermid.
- Nutritional therapy – tackle problems like IBS, chronic fatigue, joint pain and arthritis with help from Registered Nutritional Therapist Claire Hider.
- Reflexology – to help restore natural balance and energy flow to your whole body system.
- Relax & Breathe Birthing workshops and courses, for pregnant women and their birth partners, to help them achieve a fear-free, calm and positive birth experience.
- Reiki – to help balance your mind, body and the spirit – an ideal treatment for all ages and conditions and a a powerful and gentle healer.
- Transactional Analysis Counselling – to help with a range of problems, such as low self-esteem and confidence, depression, anxiety, emotional pain, and stresses related to work, life decisions and changes.
- Somatic Physiotherapy – a combination of physiotherapy and Somatic Experiencing® to help you explore how your body can overcome pain.
- Transformational Breath® training – to help you relax your body, calm your mind, integrate emotional baggage and bring a deep sense of purpose and connection back into your life.
…with all the latest therapies available at Breath-Works—sign up for The Breath, the newsletter from Breath-works.
(Don’t worry—we take your privacy seriously and won’t pass your details to third parties—and you can change your mind at any time using the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)