Aromatherapy Massage is a balancing and healing massage using essential oils which are derived from plants.
Many of the oils contain physical properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, immuno-stimulant and sedative. When combined with the holistic therapy of massage they help to calm the mind, reduce stress and anxiety and release tight muscles too. Different blends can help all kinds of emotions. Dee makes easy to use pre-blended oils: check out the Roller Buddies here.
Aromatherapy Massage Benefits
Aromatherapy is suitable for everyone. Essential Oils can also assist in relieving the symptoms of many chronic conditions. Aromatherapy massage can be used as a preventative measure to maintain good health and well-being. The benefits of massage and essential oils are endless.
Aromatherapy Massage benefits both the body and mind and creates a great sense of well being.
- Increases circulation and oxygen supply throughout the body.
- Rids the body of toxins.
- Boosts the immune system
- Detoxifies the body and clears the skin.
- Alleviates aching and tense muscles.
- Is an excellent way to de-stress and encourages a more positive approach to life. Read Dee’s Blog here.
- Aromatherapy Massage increases energy levels.
- Reduces fatigue.
- Reduces susceptibility to illness.
- Encourages relaxed and confident thought.
- Tones and moisturises your skin.
- Promotes restful sleep.
Dee Taylor qualified as an aromatherapist in November 2000 and has been passionate about its benefits ever since.